Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School is Right Around the Corner
  
School starts here in 2 weeks and this year I have all 3 of kids going to school full time. YIPPEE!!! Can you 
tell I am a little excited. I will have a 5th grader, a 3rd grader and a 1st grader and they are all excited
to get back to school. Well two of them are excited and the other one could take it or leave it. So my dilemma is school lunch. There is no way I can have the kids buy lunch everyday. It would cost almost $40 a week if they were to buy. So I am trying to come up with ideas for good lunches that aren't always peanut butter and jelly. I have pretty picky kids so coming up with something new isn't always easy. Lily pretty much doesn't eat anything so trying to get all creative and satisfy her picky palate is almost impossible. I hope to be able to find some great ideas and share them with anyone who may be curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment