Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Little Things the Make You Think


In our little state today there was an earthquake. Well, technically there was an 
earthquake in Virginia but we were able to feel it all the way in Rhode Island. When it happened
my husband and I questioned what we thought we had felt, but then we realized it was exactly 
what we thought. An EARTHQUAKE!!! 
To make things worse we are now watching to see if a hurricane may cause havoc in the area. I have been through multiple hurricanes in my life. Nothing as devastating as hurricane Katrina, but damaging enough. All these chaotic natural disasters have made me think about all things I have no control over. I don't consider myself a control freak, but I like having a grasp on the situations going on around me and with natural disasters all I can do is prepare and hope. I do hope that we are not affected by anymore crazy weather patterns, but who knows. Guess I will have to live by the Boy Scout motto and be prepared. 



No comments:

Post a Comment