Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kindle 3 is coming and I want one.

So I belong to a program called bzzagent.com and it definitely has introduced me to some awesome products. The newest item they want to bzz is the Kindle 3 and I would love to get in too bzz this product. We are a house of readers and who wouldn't want this. I have been trying to consolidate and downsize the things in my house. One thing we have a lot of is books. A Kindle 3 would help clean up this mess. (this isn't even the half of it.)
"The Kindle 3 is ingeniously designed to be everything the iPad will never be: small, light and inexpensive… Now, the Kindle is almost ridiculously lightweight; at 8.5 ounces, it’s a third the weight of the iPad.
And with a wi-fi connection you’re just seconds away from close to a million books. It’s like having access to an entire library from the comforts of your couch. So what book are you going to read?" I hope that bzzagent.com will give me the chance to get my hands on this new Kindle so I can spread the word to friends and family. 
So now I just need the awesome people of bzzagent.com to pick me and my family to receive this awesome product so we can tell the world about the Kindle 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment